Hello,

  Iam using Lyx-1.1.6fix4 and trying to layout my "longtable" (without a
float).I want to break lines in all cells of my table. As it is said in
the docs you have to launch the dialog on tables and define the width of
a column and text will automatically layouted as wanted. So I insert a
"10cm" to invoke linebreaking but nothing happens!? Everytime I come
back to tables dialog the inserted "10cm" has disappeared.

Differently to Lyx-1.1.6fix3 (where there was obviously an option for
linebreak within table cells as I remember)I miss/couldn't find this
option in Lyx-1.1.6fix4.

So my questions :

1. is the linebreak-option definitely gone? (at least where to find it?)

2. how to manage linebreaks in tables in Lyx-1.1.6fix4 generally?

3. Any idea why the inserted width of "10cm"  in tables dialog
diseappears repeatedly?

cheers

Thomas