On Friday 22 March 2002 16:16, Ronald Florence wrote:
> Robin Turner writes:
>
>   Some spam is so funny [...]
>
> A certain amount of spam may be inevitable on the mailing list, but I
> suspect I'm not alone in hoping that subscribers won't aggravate the
> annoyance with commentary on the spam.

Or commentary on commentaries?  We could get into a Von Neumann infinite
regress here ;-)

I had assumed a certain amount of light-hearted commentary on _whatever_ was
acceptable on the list.  I admit I should have marked it OT (as I have done
with this one) though why someone who doesn't wish to read commentary on spam
should bother opening a post marked Re: <name of spam> is beyond me.

Robin