Robin> On Thursday 25 April 2002 10:41, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
> [...]
Robin> Phew - I'd hate to do all that configuring/compiling again!
Robin> Seems to work well - the only thing I noticed was that you
Robin> can't change an inserted graphic from the dialogue box, you
Robin> have to delete the old image and insert a new one (I don't
>> know Robin> if this was an issue with earlier versions).
>>
>> What do you mean? This should not happen.

Robin> Well it sure did! This is running Mandrake 8.0, 1.2 CVS
Robin> compiled on 21/04/02.

Could you give a step-by-step recipe to reproduce this?

JMarc