On Thursday 25 April 2002 17:05, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:

> Robin> Phew - I'd hate to do all that configuring/compiling again!
> Robin> Seems to work well - the only thing I noticed was that you
> Robin> can't change an inserted graphic from the dialogue box, you
> Robin> have to delete the old image and insert a new one (I don't
>
> >> know Robin> if this was an issue with earlier versions).
> >>
> >> What do you mean? This should not happen.
>
> Robin> Well it sure did! This is running Mandrake 8.0, 1.2 CVS
> Robin> compiled on 21/04/02.
>
> Could you give a step-by-step recipe to reproduce this?

Oops - just realised that in Browse (from the insert graphics box) it's not
enough to select and click OK - you need to double-click.  What I was doing
was selecting the same graphic file twice.  I have to say, though, that this
behaviour is a little counter-intuitive.  In all other dialogue boxes, if you
select a file and click OK, that is the file you get (the way xforms works,
this is more reliable than double-clicking).

Robin