Hello,

I want to put a list inside a list.  And the documentation is very
frustrating.  When you read the section on Nesting environments, you first
get an introduction on who LyX sees things, and why nesting is cool.  Then
it says,

  "How do you put a list inside a list?
   By now the answer should be obvious, you nest them".

This is a very frustrating and useless description to have in the section
that is supposed to show me how to nest things in the first place.  If I
want to know how to nest things, and your response is "by nesting them",
that's less than useless.

Could someone *please* tell me how I can nest environments?  I just want
to put a list inside another.  That's it.

I've tried highlighting a portion of text and clicking on a new kind of
list, I've tried semi-random key combinations.  I really don't know what
I'm supposed to do.

Also, could someone update the documentation so that it contains a
meaningful answer?  I'm sure that nesting lists is very easy, but you
can't expect me to just guess how.

I hope that someone can help.

Daniel Carrera                       ___                         ___
Graduate Teaching Assistant          ||  |   ___         ___     ||  |
University of Maryland               || _|__/  _\_______/  _\____|| _|
Teaching should be such that what is ||  |  \___/       \___/    ||  |
offered is perceived as a valuable   ||  |         ___           ||  |
gift and not as a hard duty.         || _|________/  _\__________|| _|
              --Albert Einstein      ||  |        \___/          ||  |