On 10/15/2002 1:14 PM, jonas nicolaisen (by way of jonas nicolaisen ) wrote:
> Lucian, isn't it supposed to be slash-o instead of backslash-o? i.e. IMO the
> slash goes down-left to up-right? What language are we talking, norsk? In
> norsk it's slash, not backslash.
>
> For me: ALT GR - O
>
> jonas

Well, \O is making an Ø (hope that looks alright, I just copied and
pasted this character here, I only use a german keyboard layout where
AltGr-O does nothing), so you're right, it looks like a slash but you
actually invoke it with backslash, like any LaTeX command, I suppose
(I'm a newbie, too). The language we're talking about is Danish, the
author's name is Østergaard. I don't know any of the scandinavian
languages, but I always thougt I've seen just this single "version" of
slash-O. Just wanted to honor the people appearing in the bibliography
by spelling their correct names :-).

Lucian