Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:

"Richard" == Richard A Bilonick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Richard> Please see my latest post on this. gv displays the document
Richard> EXCEPT for page 9. There is something about the eps graph
Richard> created by R that ghostscript doesn't like. I'm at a loss to
Richard> explain it because the graph on page 9 is very similar to the
Richard> ones on pages 8 and 10. I would be happy to upload the
Richard> graphic. I've tried recreating it and it still won't display
Richard> in the LyX Postscript version, even if I create a new LyX
Richard> document with only the eps graphic, even though gv will view
Richard> the graphic itself directly without any error messages.

Are you sure that it is really an eps file, and not a ps one renamed as
eps?

JMarc

The problem eps file is very similar to the eps graph on the page before and the eps graph on the page after. All were created using the "postscript" function in R with arguments required to produce and eps (and not just ps) file. Here are the first few lines. I would be happy to upload the entire eps file if someone wants to try it.

Rick B.

%!PS-Adobe-3.0 EPSF-3.0
%%DocumentNeededResources: font Helvetica
%%+ font Helvetica-Bold
%%+ font Helvetica-Oblique
%%+ font Helvetica-BoldOblique
%%+ font Symbol