John> On Tue, Nov 19, 2002 at 10:26:46AM +0100, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes
John> wrote:
>> This is fixed in 1.2.2cvs, so this bug will be gone in 1.2.2.

John> and for 1.3 ? does this fix the problem on bugzilla regarding
John> non-tempdir and export ?

Huh? Which problem? The is a bug that I kknow of about html export
outputtinh files in tmp dir. Is that what you are alluding too? I have
to admit I did not have time to look seriously at this question. It
used to work in 1.2.0, it seems, but I am not sure why.

JMarc