On Thu, 12 Dec 2002, [ISO-8859-15] Thomas Schönhoff wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I just unsuccessfully tried to find out, what are the default settings
> of the keymap in LyX!
>
> I want to use circumflex and other accented letters  like "a'" and
> alike.
>
> In former versions I remember to hit META, letter - Kombination
> followed
> by the accented sign. This obviously works differently in LyX-1.2.1,
> but

This is about finding key bindings in general...

        http://ev-en.org/wiki/moin.cgi/LyxFAQ#line103

but maybe that's not what you're looking for. Isn't there a part about
configuring your keyboard in one of the LyX documents? (Can't remember the
name right now, it used xmodmap I think)

/Christian

--
Christian Ridderström, +46-8-790 91 37           http://www.md.kth.se/~chr
Mechatronics lab, Dept. of Machine Design        http://www.md.kth.se