On Wed, Jan 15, 2003 at 03:59:48PM -0000, Rob Saunders wrote:
> So, I have knocked together a vb6 program that removes such headings +
> contents from the bib file leaving a file that works ok.
>
> If any one is interested I can email a full setup copy (1.4Mb) to them
> or if they have vb6 then just the source code (37kb)

The task you describe rather sound like 15 lines of perl than 37kb of code
in whatever programming language...

Just out of curiosity: What does the junk look like you need to remove?

Andre'

--
Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security,
will not have, nor do they deserve, either one. (T. Jefferson)