I am using Lyx 1.2.1 and am having problems with comments in TeX code
blocks.

The issue is that latex2html requires:

        %begin{latexonly}

and

        %end{latexonly}

to be at the start of the line.  However, Lyx 1.2.1 bundles all ERT into
a single line, causing problems.  I can tell because I did an export to
TeX and looked at the output.  The only workaround I have found is to
add a hard carriage return (Control-Enter) in the ERT _before_ the
comment.  Actually, I can't put only a hard carriage return.  I must
have a space, then the hard carriage return.

The comments used to work fine without the work around in LyX 1.X.

  [EMAIL PROTECTED]                |  (610) 359-1001