Hi all,

I'm faced to a mistery. I have 2 Linux systems, one at work and the other at
home. Both are SuSE 8.0 and both have Ghostscript 6.53, xforms 0.89 and
ImageMagick 5.4.2. In both I have compiled and installed LyX 1.2.2 from the
sources. In both I can see included .jpg figures. However, in the one at work
I can see the included .eps figures while in the one at home I constantly get
'Error converting to loadable format' and the figure won't display in LyX.

Which puzzles me most is that recently I installed LyX version 1.3.0pre2 with
the qt frontend (which, by the way, looks great and has compiled and it's
been working so far without hassle) and the same thing happens: I can see the
.eps's in the system at work but not in the system at home.

I'd like to hear suggestions so as to what to check and get the damm thing
working.

Thanks.

--
Dr. Luis A. Fernández