Hi Andre,

I changed my latex editor from Miktex to fptex because in the web page they say it is more complete, other than that nothing. I noticed that I made a mistake posting the error, you are right it is 'float.sty' and not 'Float.sty'

I am not an expert with latex...

When I use the function export to latex this is the file I got, I post here only the header

%% LyX 1.3 created this file.  For more info, see http://www.lyx.org/.
%% Do not edit unless you really know what you are doing.
\documentclass[12pt,letterpaper,english]{article}
\usepackage[T1]{fontenc}
\usepackage[latin1]{inputenc}
\usepackage{float}
\usepackage{graphicx}

\makeatletter

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% LyX specific LaTeX commands.
%% Bold symbol macro for standard LaTeX users
\newcommand{\boldsymbol}[1]{\mbox{\boldmath $#1$}}

%% Because html converters don't know tabularnewline
\providecommand{\tabularnewline}{\\}

\usepackage{babel}
\makeatother
\begin{document}

\title{\textbf{Formation Control Using Sliding Mode Control}}

thanks and I hope you could help me

Jose