Good morning
Thank you for your help. I've added the class and I've run techhash. I have now the
class Article (IEEEtran) in the layout>document>document.
But, I have a problem with the author command:
\author{\authorblockN{A1, A2}\authorblockA{affiliation}}
when I preview the article (I use the PS format), the authors' names and affiliation
don't appear (Notice that the system doesn't give any error). Do you have any idea
about this.
Thanks