On Tue, Mar 25, 2003 at 05:18:35PM +0000, Angus Leeming wrote:

> >> Actually, shouldn't that be LColor::foreground...
> >
> > I'm not sure.  I just wanted the \textrm{} to have the same colour as my
> > other maths characters, and making the above change caused the required
> > effect.
>
> But \textrm{} isn't math, it's text. So it should have the same colour as
> 'normal' text. I guess that is why André had it as LColor::black, black
> being the default colour of 'normal' text.

I think it should be  LColor::foreground. As Angus said, this is
conceptually "text", so it should ghet "text color". If yyou want it in
blue (why?), you can certainly LColor::math in your local tree, but that's
not a change that would go into CVS.

Andre'

--
Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security, will not have,
nor do they deserve, either one.     (T. Jefferson or B. Franklin or both...)