I have copied all the .sty and the .cls file into

/usr/share/texmf/tex/latex/prosper

and run

mktexlsr.

However when I run lyx, choose slides(prosper) and make a "title" with a single word in it (in this case "hello") I still get

"Undefined control sequence.
\title{hello}\maketitle
The control sequence at the end of the top line
of your error message was never \def'ed. If you have
misspelled it (e.g., `\hobx'), type `I' and the correct
spelling (e.g., `I\hbox'). Otherwise just continue,
and I'll forget about whatever was undefined.
"

I don't get any error if I choose "enumerate" instead, for example.

What am I doing wrong? I'd happily install a different redhat 7.3 lyx rpm if you think that would help.

I did edit->reconfigure as well a few times to see if it would make any difference. It didn't

Raphael

Christian Ridderström wrote:

Oops.. no, you're not dumb at all. I thought I'd put the prosper-stuff there as well, but I hadn't. Anyway, now I've added it so look at the page again.

/Christian