[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
The LaTeX Companion.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0201541998/104-4610119-3007930?vi=glance

I second that recommendation - that book is a treasure trove. I've been known to abuse my faculty member borrowing priveleges by keeping it out of the library for a whole semester (along with Unix Power Tools and Programming Perl).

I'd also recommend browsing the Tips and Tricks pages. You can pick up a lot of LaTeX by osmosis.

Robin

--
"Some guy breaking into a government computer system and wreaking havoc
makes for a more interesting movie plot than some guy writing device

Robin Turner
IDMYO
Bilkent Univeritesi
Ankara 06533