Thank you very much!
Raphael

Dekel Tsur wrote:

On Fri, Jun 20, 2003 at 05:28:42PM +0100, Raphael Clifford wrote:

I am trying to copy a table from an existing tex file. How would I produce this in lyx? Can I import just that bit of latex code somehow?

1. Copy the text in into a file called temp.tex
As you use prosper which doesn't have floats, you need to copy only the
portion between (including) the \begin{tabular}..\end{tabular} tags.

2. reLyX -p -c article temp.tex

3. Open your document in LyX, and then from the menu choose
Insert->Insert file->LyX document, and choose temp.lyx in the dialog.