John Levon wrote:
On Wed, Jul 02, 2003 at 08:10:33AM -0600, Fernando Perez wrote:

funny that this hasn't been detected before, considering how widespread KDE is. I can see lyx users not having run into it, since lyx-qt is still new and the lyx user base is much smaller than the KDE one. I hope the

Qt 3.1.2 is relatively new, so won't be in wide use yet. I guess we can
expect updates relatively soon

Right. I hadn't realized that this was a qt-3.1.2-specific bug, which was not present in 3.1.1. I only learned that after reading the thread in lyx-dev where you guys discussed that fact.

Best,

f.