On Sunday, July 6, 2003, at 08:18 AM, John Levon wrote:

A user has pointed out that the LyX (Qt/MacOSX) port to the Aqua
interface crashes abruptly if the Navigate menu is clicked while
viewing the Tutoral.  I confirmed the bug.

Backtrace please

It turns out that this bug was introduced by Jean-Marc's fix for the minor bug that causes the Preferences menu in LyX/Aqua (which is under LyX in the toolbar, following Qt/macOSX convention) to not show up until the Edit menu is clicked. I'm backing the "fix" out of the source distribution, and will change the binary distribution as well as soon as I hear from Jean-Marc.
--

Ronald Florence www.18james.com