Pablo Rodriguez Gonzalez wrote:
How can I move an inserted image to left, right, etc...?. I didn't see the option, clicking on the image.

Layout -> Paragraph

How can I set footer/header to a document?. Fox example, I want that in all documents I write, my company's logo appears in header...

Make sure that the page style is set to fancy, then add something like... \lhead{\includegraphics{"graphic filename"}}

(where lhead will put it on the left in the header - if you want a centred footer then \cfoot, etc.)

If you want it in all documents then include it in your layout file.

Hope this helps,
Paul