Hi Paul,

On Tue, 29 Jul 2003 12:19:22 +0930
Paul Medwell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Pablo Rodriguez Gonzalez wrote:
> > How can I move an inserted image to left, right, etc...?. I didn't see the option,
> > clicking on the image.
>
> Layout -> Paragraph

First of all: photo doesn't appear at the document.

Second: If I go Layout/Paragraph, and move the image to right, for example, it moves
me the rest of document to the right. Not, I want the text "normal", and my photo at
right :-) ( A CV).

> > How can I set footer/header to a document?. Fox example, I want that in all
> > documents I write, my company's logo appears in header...
>
> Make sure that the page style is set to fancy, then add something like...
> \lhead{\includegraphics{"graphic filename"}}
>
> (where lhead will put it on the left in the header - if you want a
> centred footer then \cfoot, etc.)
>
> If you want it in all documents then include it in your layout file.

It didn't work. I'm going to read the tutorial again... :-)

Thanks.

--
Pablo Rodriguez Gonzalez
Director General