On Thu, 23 Oct 2003, Alain Castera wrote:

> Basically, define in the preambule a new latex function for each layout,
> which stores the value. Then define a new latex function which use this
> values as argument to the "real" functions of the class, in the required
> order, and assigned it to a new empty layout which acts as a marker for
> the end of the message.

Alain,

  Whew! That looks like a lot of work that's far over my abilities. I'll
keep this in mind -- and pass on the information to my colleague who wants
to see this happen -- while I focus on matters of higher priority to me.

Many thanks,

Rich

Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President

                       Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)