On Thu, 18 Dec 2003, John Levon wrote:

> On Thu, Dec 18, 2003 at 04:42:09PM +0100, Herbert Voss wrote:
>
> > >What about the environment 'LyX Code' ?
> >
> > this should be deleted in LyX, it is misleading,
> > because no real verbatim, no real listing, no
> > real parbox, no real alltt. Only lines of typewriter
> > format, which doesn't allow linebreaks.
>
> (And Christian is still working on finishing up the port of your
> listings patch, I believe)

Yes... though I find it difficult to get back to the listings patch
because of the wiki-work.

Something just struck me though... if it's only a matter a small snippet
of code, then it'll be annoying to keep it in a separate file. Does the
listings package have to use a file as input?

/Christian

--
Christian Ridderström                           http://www.md.kth.se/~chr