Andre Poenitz wrote:
On Thu, Dec 18, 2003 at 04:42:09PM +0100, Herbert Voss wrote:

Christian Ridderström wrote:

On Thu, 18 Dec 2003, Ng Pheng Siong wrote:

Hi,

I'm writing an appendix for copyright notices, some of which are in
C-style; using Lyx's own vspace.C as an example:

I'd like to make the output look like HTML's <pre>, in a font smaller than
the main text.

What about the environment 'LyX Code' ?

this should be deleted in LyX, it is misleading, because no real verbatim, no real listing, no real parbox, no real alltt. Only lines of typewriter format, which doesn't allow linebreaks.

I know it is ugly LaTeX-wise, but I am happily using it for setting
pseudo algorithms like

   for all nodes $v$ in $V$ do
     for all edges $e$ adjacent to $v$ do

etc.

And it's exactly the typewriter/real formula mix which makes this
attractive.

What would you suggest as replacement?

alltt in this case, what else? Remember that $..$ is an abbreviation for \begin{math} ... \end{math}

Herbert