Herbert Voss wrote:

Raphael Clifford wrote:

I apologise if this in the docs somewhere but what is the correct way to insert a figure with a caption using prosper/lyx? As far as I can tell if you just insert->graphics you get an error if you fill in the Caption box. If you insert->floats->floatflt figure (which is an odd thing to do in prosper) and then insert->graphics the image doesn't appear at all.

it makes no sense to use floats in foil classes like prosper.
Insert the graphic with insert->graphic and then write under
the image in TeX (red) \figcaption{your caption}.
In the preamble write \usepackage{nonfloat}

Herbert

OK thanks. What about the bibliography? It wants a slide title but then puts the word "References" in anyway? I just want it on a separate slide with "References" as the title of the slide preferably.

Yours desperately trying to finish this...

Raphael