The configuration fails. Run:

  ./configure --with-frontend=qt --with-qt-dir=/usr/lib64

This fails with an error searching for the moc binary.

The moc binary is in the /usr/lib/qt3 tree, but the qt libraries are in
/usr/lib64. I can create a symbolic link (and that is my inclination)
from the qt3/lib director to select (*.a) or to all in the real location,
but prefer not to mess with library structures I don't fully grok.

I have compiled 1.3.4 successfully on a RH athlon system, with only
configure flags. I can solve this, but if some guru has already, please
share.

Thank you.

--
Mark Hansel