Paul Smith wrote:
I did try this but the dependency failure switched from qt >=2.2.1 to qt>=3.1.0. I also have a dependency problem with coreutils.

Andrew, I think Nirmal has already repaired it in his new rpm LyX file, according to his last post.

I think the problem is that he's missing Qt3? What does 'rpm -q qt3-common' and 'rpm -q libqt3' produce? Also try 'rpm -q coreutils' .... if these packages are not found, then just grab the rpm from rpmfind.net or so..

Btw, the rpm on my site is now the same as the one in pub/incoming.

nirmal