Um. Hi, everyone. I have a bit of a problem. You see, I like to drag LyX and
my laptop to the balcony where I can enjoy a quiet afternoon filled only with
the sound of buzzing bees, chirping birds and the swearing construction
workers next door. The only problem is that aside from writing short stories,
for which I like to use a splendid little application called LyX, which
manages to help me splendidly without getting in my splendid way, I'd also
like to write the occasional screenplay or two. So far, I've been using
OpenOffice for doing this, but that, as you know, is a rude uncivilized beast
with no table manners whatsoever. While LyX has a very fine LaTeX class for
doing just that, it seems to lack hotkeys. Changing styles with the keyboard
seems to be impossible, even after consuming large amounts of spinach and
making faces at the screen. Can anyone help me in that department or will I
have to add style hotkeys to my Christmas wish list this year?

Sincerely and with a sheepish grin,