Hi List,

In the hope of fixing my preview and printing error problems (when a LyX
file contains (in math mode) a fraction, superscript or subscript, or
decorated integral or sum, then that file fails to preview and print), I
would like to reinstall LyX. I originally installed LyX/Mac as a
self-installing binary from a link on Ronald Florence's HOWTO LyX/Mac
site. This installed a LyX.app package. To deinstall do I need to do
anything more than trash and delete this package? In other words, are
there other files hiding out in other places which I should get rid of
before I reinstall LyX?

Bruce