Yosef Meller wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've followed the instructions on the Wiki to make instant preview work -
> and it did. But only in an english document. When I select Hebrew as the
> document language, new formulae are not previewed, and so are formulae
> that I change.
>
> Is there something wrong with the hebrew support or am I doing something
> wrong?

Hi Yosef,

If you look in the /tmp/lyx_tmpdir... directory you'll find the latex log
file. It'll be called 0lyxpreview.log or similar. The cause of your
problems will be detailed in this log, so have a look. It may be that you
just need to add some package or other to your preamble.

Of course, it's quite possible that you've discovered a bug. Feel free to
come back with any/all questions.

HTH,

--
Angus