Hi everyone.

I'm new to using LyX (and still new to using linux in
general) and I have a few questions.  I want to use
LyX to setup the formatting for a text book I want to
self publish.  It will have some sections and
chapters, I have been looking at the tips and tricks
section on the main lyx site, but I still have a few
questions that I couldn't find there.

I want the book to be arranged as such:

Introductions
     Chapter A
     Chapter B
Theory
     Chapter C
Design
     Section 1
          Chapter D
          Chapter E
     Section 2
          Chapter F
          Chapter G

I think I would use some arrangement like Part,
Chapter, Section, but I don't want the extra numbers
(such as 1.1.1 subsection, or Chapter 1- Chapter
title), I would like to just have the names of each
section. How would I do this?

Also, LyX is hyphenating my text when it reaches the
margins. How do I disable this feature? I would rather
have text not hyphenated.

Thanks for the help!

-Noel