On Sunday 02 January 2005 20:17, mario wrote:
> Hi,
>
> is this (see below)  a bug?

  It seems so. LyX should never crash even if the file is badly formed as it
seems to be the case.

> I don`t have time and competence to look at it.
> If somebody needs/likes to know, here it is.
> I was trying to import a .tex file.

  The message suggests that the resulting lyx file was badfly formed. Could
you reduce the file to a small snipet that shows the same behaviour and
send it to the list. You could also send me the original file privately to
find what is the real problem.

> If you have a hint for me on how to fix things, please let me know.
> Thanks mario

  I hope this helps,
--
Josà AbÃlio