Ruurd Reitsma wrote:

Again there?s a fix; I just uploaded a new package.

Could you test it?

Thanks for the new version. The math insets looks much better. But in comparison with LyXWin 1.3.3 the blue boxes are a bit smaller. I don't know what's the correct size but the fractions looks better in 1.3.3 due to the space between the fraction line and the de/nominator. I attached two screenshots to compare.

What does the new sed do anyway? The old one works for me...

The old one fails on some machines when configuring LyX, see

http://wiki.lyx.org/pmwiki.php/LyX/WindowsSetup

in section " If LyX's configuration fails or was incomplete"

(In section "Other minor fixes you'll find a solution for the problem of the empty LaTeX Configuration file.)

The sed issue was often discussed on this list. I don't know the differences between sed 1.4 and sed 4.1.2. Hopefully both are working.

regards Uwe

<<inline: scrshot7-1.3.3.png>>

<<inline: scrshot8-1.3.5.png>>

<<inline: scrshot7-1.3.5.png>>