bzip2 is installed, but there are no libraries (rpm -ql bzip2 identifies
9 binaries, man files and documentation files).

I do not intend to use aiksaurus, so this is not a big issue.
Interesting effort, lots of promise, but not ready for prime time! I open
Roget's in an emacs window and do a search for the word for which I want a
synonym. I also find it is extremely useful to have a good dictionary
(paper) handy and in my favorite work site, I have several within arms
length. Highly recommended.

Mark Hansel