On  1.02.05, Georg Baum wrote:
> G. Milde wrote:
>
> > IMHO, sending a tmp-dir is not a very transparent solution.
>
> True, but IHMO the best one currently available.

I do not think so -- LyX has two kinds of latex export: "internal" (with
some debugging stuff inserted) and "human-readable" (File>Export>LaTeX).
As a publisher, I would prefer to get the human-readable.

If I want to keep (and finally pack and send away) the intermediate files
(converted eps, say), I would tell LyX not to use a temporary dir.

Then, File>Export>PS, File>Export>LaTeX (in this order) and all is under the
current dir.

Günter

--
G.Milde web.de