From: samar j. singh [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, February 08, 2005 10:45 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; lyx-users@lists.lyx.org
Subject: Re: network printing on Windows from LyX

However, most other print dialog boxes in Windows applications have some way to
bring up the print settings dialog box to access/change specific printer/driver
options right before printing.  Any way to achieve this in LyX?

Also, have I configured printing correctly?

A thought

The basic idea of Lyx is to produce some form of output file - e.g. through
export to pdf, dvi or whatever.
Would it not  be easier to print these output files using normal windows
methods?

samar