I have tested your problem on 1.3.5-QT for WinXp and whatever the bug it seems to have been fixed. I can select and replace using the first in the list, the only in the list etc

I realise this is not the same port but maybe whatever the bug was has already been repaired.

Hope this is of some help.

However while we are on the subject of spell checkers I find the 'ignore all' selection doesnt work. It just ignores the first one. ANy ideas anyone?

Geoff