Cool! Thanks. I did not ask the question, but I am sure I will have occasion
to use stuff like this... Is there any documentation that goes over all the
mysterious math stuff (like "\cases")?

                        ---Kayvan

--
Kayvan A. Sylvan          | Proud husband of       | Father to my kids:
Sylvan Associates, Inc.   | Laura Isabella Sylvan  | Katherine Yelena (8/8/89)