Hi,

If I want to view the Lyx file I am working at with  pdflatex,
I always get the message

3 errors detected.
You should try to fix them.

The error messages are
1. LaTeX Error: Something's wrong--perhaps a missing \item.
2. and 3. Extra \else. I'm ignoring this; it doesn't match any \if.

If I omit the bibliography, compilation works fine.

If I export the file as Latex and compile with pdflatex
(4 times), I get the desired output. If I open the lyx file
in Lyx, I can compile nicely as well. It seems to me that
may not use enought runs and does not produce some
auxiliary files that are needed. Is this a bug, or something wrong?

(I am pretty sure that the files as such are o.k. If I split the
lyx file into pieces, each piece can be compiled separately.)

If somebody has an idea, I would appreciate help.

I have put the files on a server:

http://home.arcor.de/ekkehart.schlicht/ekkehart/lyx/

in case somebody is kind enough to have a look.

Thanks

Ekkehart