On Thu, 19 May 2005, Ekkehart Schlicht wrote:

> Uwe suggested this to me when I put some new stuff on the
> LayXWin Wiki page. He sees the Windows page as concerned
> with essentials, and I agree. So I took some of my suggestions
> to another page
>
> http://wiki.lyx.org/LyX/LyXWinTips
>
> Uwe will transfer other inessential items to this page.
> I hope that this is acceptable.

I certainly don't have any problems with you restructuring the contents..
I am a bit confused though... would you prefer *not* moving the pages to a
separate wiki group (called Windows)?

Otherwise, this seems like a very good time to copy the relevant
information from LyX.Windows, LyX.LyXWin etc to new pages in the group
Windows. Then when you're happy with how the new pages are, delete the
contents of the old pages and place a 'redirect'-directive on them.

You can use the page history too see if someone has modified a page
*after* you've copied contents from it to a new page. (Just so you don't
miss any new information added to an "old" page).

regards
/Christian