Hi list - well LyXWin users at least

I have a bit (an hour or two)of spare time at the moment so I'll make a start on moving things over to the new Windows group pages on the Wiki.

I'll keep the pagelist upto date as I go and also leave the old pages where they are for the time being - redirecting the links when appropriate.

Please don't expect this to happen overnight though!

If or when I get bored doing all this I'll get back to the list and let someone else have a go. In the mean time please can all editing of windows related info be made only to the OLD pages - I'll keep an eye open for any changes which I can then reflect over on the newer group pages.

Hope that all makes sense ;-)

Cheers

Rob S

--