hello,

i'm new to the list. i didn't find my question covered here before, and even
not on google, maybe due to my poor english, read the faqs and even more ...

i'm using the book format (twoside).
now i have one image which is large and i want it to cover to pages in
landscape format, with a minimal margin in the middle.
so i split the image (second proberty  sheet) with the x/y-values.
the faqs-solution "Facing floats on 2-page spread"  works fine.
but i always get the same margin i use the pages before.
i tried it with hspace (which works well with text) while making the figure
not floating ([h]-option) and uncounted other methods. i read little about
the renewcommand, but i have no clue to make this work.

i would be happy if someone had a solution.

greets,
michael
--
GnuPG public key ID: 80EC2A3C on wwwkeys.de.pgp.net