Georg Baum wrote:
>> Ignoring options 'T1' of package fontenc.
>> LyX: Unknown TextClass tag `MaxCounter' [around line 22 of file
>> C:/tools/latex/lyx/share/lyx/layouts/llncs.layout]
>
> That file is broken and was fixed 2 weeks ago. Replace it with the
> version you can get at
> http://www.lyx.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/lyx-devel/lib/layouts/llncs.layout
> and try again.

Are you sure that's the reason? MaxCounter dissappeared from the layout
files in November 2003 (Eg llncs.layout revision 1.11). It appears that
the problem is that tex2lyx is accessing LyX 1.3.5's layout files, no?

Ie, if you were to remove the "-sysdir ..." part of the command:

$tex2lyx.exe -f -sysdir C:\tools\latex\lyx\share\lyx file.tex file.lyx

then things would "just work".

> It seems that the tex2lyx packages on the wiki need to be updated!

Thanks for the heads up. I'll try and do so ASAP.

--
Angus