Sven Schreiber wrote:

> While creating a formal bug in bugzilla for my suggestion to include all
> inset types in the navigate menu (1895), I stumbled over the following
> thing:
>
> The Navigate-Refs menu entry doesn't take me to the next ref inset, but
> to the next label inset. (lyx 1.3.5 on windows) Is this a bug or a feature?

Since nobody answered the previous message I chose a more dramatic title
this time ;-)

If nobody tells me the good reason for the above behavior, I am going to
post another formal bug.

Or am I the only one who is experiencing this, maybe windows-specific or
whatever? Is it me who is mis-interpreting labels as refs or vice versa?

I'm all ears...
Sven