Ahh right! There are none so blind as they who will not look
(carefully)!

Corrected and it works beautifully

Changed the Article to ARTICLE (for the same period flavour as the
original) as a little test and learned what that bit of the code does. A
step forward.

I have memoir and will update the text for the changes you have shown me
and then experiment as you suggest.

Then to chase up the links.

Lots to look forward to ---thank you, J-Marc.

--
Bruce Ernest Weller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>