On  7.06.05, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:

> G> Dear fellow lyxers, Is there a lyx function to set the style of a
> G> paragraph? (I am looking for a way to do this via the lyxserver.)
>
> If you mean the layout (Standard, Section, ...), then there is the
> "layout" lfun that takes an argument.

Thanks, that is what I was looking for. (Maybe it was too obvious ;-) but as
the *.layout files call them Style I was lost with

   [EMAIL PROTECTED]:~ > lyx-bindings -k style
   bibtex-style
   font-code          Toggle code style
   font-default       Default font style
   font-frak          Toggle fraktur font style
   font-free          Toggle user defined style
   font-ital          Toggle italic font style
   font-noun          Toggle noun style
   font-roman         Toggle roman font style
   font-sans          Toggle sans font style

Now I see it is all around in the *.bind files

   [EMAIL PROTECTED]:~ > lyx-bindings -w layout |more
   M-a 0                   "layout Part"
   M-a 1                   "layout Chapter"
   M-a 2                   "layout Section"
   M-a 3                   "layout Subsection"

so I even have examples of use.

Thanks to your help, the pyLyX package will soon be able to display
keybindings in a nice list.

Günter

--
G.Milde web.de