I've managed to get Captions and labels and longtables and gray headers :-)

But howcome the table numbering goes 1,3,5,7,9 ??

See attached file.

Kind regards Soren

--
Soren O'Neill, kiropraktor, MSc, klinisk lektor
Rygambulatoriet, Sygehus Fyn

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.dskkb.dk
tlf. 6362 1906 (arb.)