Daniel Watkins wrote:
> text2.C: In member function lyx::pos_type
> LyXText::getColumnNearX(lyx::pit_type, const Row&, int&, bool&) const
> text2.C:881: error: no matching function for call to =E2=80=98min(const
> int &, long int)

> It would be greatly appreciated if someone could shed some light on how
> I can fix this. If this is the wrong list for this query, then I'd be
> happy to be corrected.

Hi, Daniel.

You're probably better off posting such questions to lyx-devel AT
lists.lyx.org (replace " AT " with "@").

How recent is your copy of the cvs sources?

In my version of the sources I have line 876 of text2.C as:
   876          return min(col, end - 1 - row.pos());
so your compiler message suggests to me that something isn't up to date
(compare line numbers).

Current version is 1.632:
$ grep text2.C src/CVS/Entries
/text2.C/1.632/Mon Sep 26 22:32:28 2005//

What compiler are you using and on what type of machine / OS?

--
Angus