Hi

This is along the lines of the recent "lyx MacOS" thread.  I have the
same problem with the following symptoms:

(1) "View PDF (pdflatex)" does nothing
(nothing means it grinds away a little bit and then does nothing.  Lyx
is responsive.)
(2) "File -> Export -> PDF (pdflatex)" does nothing (produces no file
in appropriate directory)
(3) other methods of viewing do not work because the document uses "pdfpages"
....but....
(4) "File -> Export -> Latex" works, and produces a latex document
that works when compiled in texshop using pdflatex.
....and more confusing....
(5) other documents that do NOT use "pdfpages" work as expected with pdflatex.

So I know that my document isn't broken at any stage, and that my
latex probably isn't broken either...

I have tried fiddling as in the recent "lyx MacOS" thread (i.e.
http://www.mail-archive.com/lyx-users@lists.lyx.org/msg42267.html )
with no success.

I am using the most recent version of Lyx 1.3.6-2, on OS 10.4.  I
originally wrote this file in Lyx a few weeks ago... and it worked
fine then too!

TIA, David